QuickBooks Training Post:
If you are looking to truly Master Inventory in QuickBooks, I recommend to attend Scaling New Heights @ New Orleans June 21st to June 24th. More info… After you register for the conference, you must pick a track… if you are looking for extensive Inventory Management and Inventory Consulting training in QuickBooks, I recommend the following track:
- 7:00 am to 7:50 am – Omni Channel, Supply Chain & QuickBooks. Helping Your Customer Make Sense of It All!
- 8:00 am to 9:40 am – SOS Inventory: Inventory, Order Management and Manufacturing for QuickBooks Online
- 12:10 pm to 1:50 pm – SOS Inventory: Workflow Automation and Client Customization
- 4:20 pm to 6:00 pm – Building a Consulting Practice Using SOS Inventory
- 7:00 am to 7:50 am – SalesPad presents: Inventory – the Evolution of Your Largest Asset
- 12:10 pm to 1:50 pm – Mastering Inventory in QuickBooks Pro & Premier with Hector Garcia, CPA.CITP
- 4:20 pm to 6:00 pm – Client DataReview with with Mario Nowodrodski, CPA.CITP
- 7:00 am to 7:50 am – Closing the Loop: From standalone QuickBooks or QuickBooks Online to Advanced Inventory Control and Website Integration
- 12:10 pm to 1:50 pm – QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Advanced Inventory (Part 1) with Mario Nowodrodski, CPA.CITP
- 4:20 pm to 6:00 pm – QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Advanced Inventory (Part 2) with Mario Nowodrodski, CPA.CITP
Here is a preview of the type of advanced inventory topics Hector covers at these types of conferences:
I am very excited about both attending and teaching some of these classes this year! I hope to see you at Scaling New Heights 2015!
Source: Hector\’s QuickBooks Blog