QB Power Hour is a free, biweekly webinar series for Accountants, ProAdvisors, CPAs, Bookkeepers and QuickBooks Consultants presented by Michelle Long, CPA and Hector Garcia, CPA whom are very passionate about the industry, QuickBooks and apps that integrate with QuickBooks. The webinars are live every other Thursday at 12:00pm EST with the recording posted in the archives. You must attend the LIVE webinar for CPE credit (i.e no credit for watching the recording).
In the QB Power Hour webinars, we will explore the proper and optimized use of both QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks desktop (i.e. Pro, Premier, Mac, Accountant, or Enterprise). Whichever version of QuickBooks you use, you will enjoy our powerful tips and tricks! Plus, we’ll have selected 3rd party apps, management practice topics (like value pricing) and more!
Next Upcoming Webinar Episodes:
- 04/05/2018 – Tips & Tricks for Importing Chart of Accounts and Working with Journal Entries in QuickBooks Online (QBO)
- 04/19/2018 – TBD
- 05/03/2018 – Advanced Invoicing, Payments, Collections and Accounts Receivable for QuickBooks Desktop and Online + Recur360
- 05/17/2018 – Managing Open Invoices + InvoiceSherpa
QBO = QuickBooks Online
QBDT = QuickBooks Desktop (Pro, Premier, Accountant, and/or Enterprise)
PM = Practice Management
APP = 3rd Party App
ACE = Advanced ProAdvisor Continuing Education
QB Power Hour is sponsored by our Corporate Partners:
Full Episode Playlist here:
Current Episodes (2018 Season):
- 01/11/2018 – QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Deep Dive (QBDT)
- 01/28/2018 – Apps Power Hour, part 2 (QBO/APP)
- 02/01/2018 – QuickBooks Desktop to Online Conversion Checklist
- 02/08/2018 – Managing QuickBooks Desktop Sales Tax +Avalara’s Trust File
- 02/22/2018 – Whats new in QBO and the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program
- 03/01/2018 – Managing Inventory in QuickBooks Online, Part 1
- 03/22/2018 – Working with QuickBooks Desktop Remotely + Qbox
Watch Previous Episodes (2017 Season): Watch Previous Episodes (2016 Season): Previous Episodes (2015 Season): Previous Episodes (2014 Season): CPE Information: Topic: Special Topics
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Administered by Quick Bookkeeping & Accounting LLC. Supervised by Hector Garcia, CPA
NASBA & Learningmarket.org – Registry ID: 112166
CPE Digital Certificates will be sent automatically to attendees that answer the polling questions within 2 weeks of webinar completion.
**Advanced Continuing Education (ACE) Information:
Intuit launched a new program exclusively for Advanced Certified ProAdvisors® to maintain their advanced status. called ACE. Developed with key inputs from existing Advanced Certified ProAdvisors, this new Advanced Continuing Education (ACE) program will ensure that Advanced ProAdvisors can continue to grow their practice and support their clients at a deeper level, all without the need to re-take advanced exams yearly. Effective May 22, 2016, all QuickBooks® Advanced Certified ProAdvisors (both QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop) must complete 9 CPE credits of ACE-approved training within 3 years of getting Advanced QuickBooks Certified, and then every 3 years after that.
QB Power Hour courses that are ACE-approved are marked: **ACE
Watch Previous Episodes (2016 Season): Previous Episodes (2015 Season): Previous Episodes (2014 Season): CPE Information: Topic: Special Topics
Previous Episodes (2015 Season): Previous Episodes (2014 Season): CPE Information: Topic: Special Topics